The only spark you need in your home, is one of our professional sparkies. Electrical work is highly technical and should always be carried by a fully trained and competent electrician. Thankfully, at Building Heroes Property Services we have a specialist team of Electrical Heroes who are able to undertake a variety of electrical work for you.
Services provided by our Electricians
Our electricians’ expertise includes:
- Electrical fault finding
- Electrical rewiring
- Light installation/LED upgrading
- Socket installation
- Electrical appliance install
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR/landlords certificate)
- Electrical appliance testing (PAT/FAT)
- Garden lighting
With all electrical work, no matter how big or how small the project you can be assured of safety at all times with all our electrical heroes accredited under the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC).
Pricing for Electrician Services
|Weekdays: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm
|Evenings: Monday to Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Weekends
|Late Nights: Monday to Sunday. 9pm - 7am
|Half hourly rate (after the first hour)
|Half day rate (based on 4 hours)
|Full day rate
|Call for pricing
Swipe for more
Book a Building Hero
Why choose Building Heroes Property Services?
What Makes Building Hero Property Services so unique is that our dedicated team is made up of re-trained military veterans, so you can have full confidence that when you open the door to one of our heroes, you know you can trust the person walking in, especially with the sensitivity of home security. With years of experience and acquired skills, our team will complete your job with both military precision and the utmost professionalism.
All too often, after years of military service, individuals can struggle with feeling isolated from mainstream society, through your support, you are supporting someone to develop their second career, helping provide a brighter future for both them and their families.
How to book
- Call us on 0800 800 800 or fill out a simple form on the website telling us as much as you can about the services you need.
- A representative from Building Heroes will assess your requirements and match you against our approved and trusted veteran tradespeople. Your job handler will provide a quotation for the work and, once agreed, will provide you with the name of your tradesperson and an arrival time.
- Your Building Hero will arrive on time to complete the work. Your job handler will support you throughout the whole process and is here to answer any queries you have before and after the work is completed.