Shopping for furniture can be the perfect retail therapy, but when it arrives home as a flatpack, it can soon turn into the biggest of headaches, especially when left with a handful of screws and bolts, leaving you scratching your head and watching the clock.
Thankfully at Building Heroes Property Services, we have the perfect solution for you. Entrusting one of our dedicated flatpack heroes we can take the hassle away by building and installing the furniture for you – giving you more time to think about the soft furnishings.
Flatpack Furniture Assembly
Our flatpack services include:
- Ikea flatpack furniture assembly
- Next flatpack furniture assembly
- B&Q flatpack furniture assembly
- Bedroom flatpack furniture assembly
- Living room flatpack furniture assembly
- Dining room flatpack furniture assembly
- Nursery flatpack furniture assembly
- Garden flatpack furniture assembly
Pricing for Flat Pack Assembly
|Weekdays: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm||Evenings: Monday to Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Weekends||Late Nights: Monday to Sunday. 9pm - 7am|
|Half hourly rate (after the first hour)||£30||£40||£45|
|Half day rate (based on 4 hours)||£180||n/a||n/a|
|Full day rate||Call for pricing||n/a||n/a|
Swipe for more
Book a Building Hero
Your opportunity to give something back
We can guarantee that in choosing Building Heroes Property Services for your flat pack assembly needs, you will be getting not just the right person for the job, but the best. All of our dedicated teams are made up of re-trained military veterans, so you can have full confidence that when you open the door to one of our heroes, you know you can trust the person walking in.
Having completed our expert training programme, our team is guaranteed to complete your job with military precision and the utmost professionalism. And, being highly trained veterans, they are able to provide transferable skills to their work, including timekeeping, resilience, problem-solving, discipline and excellent communication, making it a more pleasurable and trusting experience for you.
What’s more, you are also supporting someone to develop their second career. All too often, after years of military service, they are left without a real purpose in mainstream society, so your help enables them to provide a brighter future for both them and their families.
How to book
- Call us on 0800 800 800 or fill out a simple form on the website telling us as much as you can about the services you need.
- A representative from Building Heroes will assess your requirements and match you against our approved and trusted veteran tradespeople. Your job handler will provide a quotation for the work and, once agreed, will provide you with the name of your tradesperson and an arrival time.
- Your Building Hero will arrive on time to complete the work. Your job handler will support you throughout the whole process and is here to answer any queries you have before and after the work is completed.