Handyman and Handyman Services
We all have that list of ‘must-do jobs’ but somehow find a reason not to do them. So whether it’s because of time, confidence, skills, or know-how, we have the perfect solution for you. Whilst it may seem like a cliche, no matter how big or how small your job, our Handyman Building Heroes have the skills and expertise to complete them for you.
Our Handyman and Handywomen Services
Our types of handyperson services available to you include:
- Gutter clearing
- Waste clearance (tip runs)
- Door hanging
- Window cleaning
- Picture hanging
- TV mounting
- Furniture fixing
- Curtain/blind fitting
- Furniture removals
- And more – no job is too small.
Pricing for Handyman Services
|Weekdays Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm||Evenings Monday to Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Weekends||Late Nights Monday to Sunday. 9pm - 7am|
|Half hourly rate (after the first hour)||£30||£40||£45|
|Half day rate (based on 4 hours)||£180||n/a||n/a|
|Full day rate||Call for pricing||n/a||n/a|
Swipe for more
Book a Building Hero
Hire a handyman and give something back
By using our handyman service, not only will you have one of our dedicated, qualified tradespeople helping you, you are in fact helping them. Building Heroes Property Services prides itself on being wholly made up of re-trained military veterans, so you can have total confidence in their ability to provide exceptional service and quality handyman services. Furthermore, as trained veterans, they are able to provide transferable skills to their work, including timekeeping, resilience, problem solving, discipline, and excellent communication, making it a more pleasurable and trusting experience for you.
Through your support, you are helping someone to develop a second career post service, whilst creating and building a brighter future for them and their families.
How to book
- Call us on 0800 800 800 or fill out a simple form on the website telling us as much as you can about the services you need.
- A representative from Building Heroes will assess your requirements and match you against our approved and trusted veteran tradespeople. Your job handler will provide a quotation for the work and, once agreed, will provide you with the name of your tradesperson and an arrival time.
- Your Building Hero will arrive on time to complete the work. Your job handler will support you throughout the whole process and is here to answer any queries you have before and after the work is completed.