Gas and Heating
With our beautiful British weather and families to look after, there can be nothing more stressful and inconvenient than issues with your central heating or hot water. Our fully trained Building Heroes can help - whether you need emergency gas or heating repairs, general maintenance or peace of mind that your home is safe and warm.
Our Gas, Heating and Hot Water Services
Our Building Heroes provide a range of specialist services, including:
- Gas safety checks
- Boiler maintenance
- Boiler servicing and repairs
- Radiator installation and maintenance
- Underfloor heating
- 24/7 call out for emergencies (see pricing)
Have a cold water system that requires maintenance? Visit our Plumbing and Cold Water page.
Pricing for Gas and Heating Services
|Weekdays: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm||Evenings: Monday to Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Weekends||Late Nights: Monday to Sunday. 9pm - 7am|
|Half hourly rate (after the first hour)||£42.50||£55||£70|
|Half day rate (based on 4 hours)||£250||n/a||n/a|
|Full day rate||Call for pricing||n/a||n/a|
Swipe for more
Book a Building Hero
Why choose Building Heroes Property Services?
What Makes Building Hero Property Services so unique is that our dedicated team is made up of re-trained military veterans, so you can have full confidence that when you open the door to one of our heroes, you know you can trust the person walking in, especially with the sensitivity of home security. With years of experience and acquired skills, our team will complete your job with both military precision and the utmost professionalism.
All too often, after years of military service, individuals can struggle with feeling isolated from mainstream society, through your support, you are supporting someone to develop their second career, helping provide a brighter future for both them and their families.
How to book
- Call us on 0800 800 800 or fill out a simple form on the website telling us as much as you can about the services you need.
- A representative from Building Heroes will assess your requirements and match you against our approved and trusted veteran tradespeople. Your job handler will provide a quotation for the work and, once agreed, will provide you with the name of your tradesperson and an arrival time.
- Your Building Hero will arrive on time to complete the work. Your job handler will support you throughout the whole process and is here to answer any queries you have before and after the work is completed.