Buying a new household appliance can feel like you are navigating uncharted waters with so much choice, brands and features to consider. And once you have found that perfect appliance, there is the additional worry about getting it installed safely. Our Building Heroes will take that worry away with their appliance installation service.
By using Building Heroes Property Services and one of our dedicated and specially trained appliance heroes, they will ensure your appliance is installed both quickly and safely, giving you time to read the important stuff – the instruction manual.
Quick and easy Appliance Installation
Our appliance installation services include:
- Dishwasher installation
- Washing machine installation
- Dryer installation
- Cooker installation
- Fridge Freezer* installation
- TV installation
- Disposal of old appliances
*Certain types of fridge freezers, depending on the model, will require installation by an approved Plumber. You can view our plumbing services here.
Pricing for Appliance Installation
|Weekdays: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm
|Evenings: Monday to Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Weekends
|Late Nights: Monday to Sunday. 9pm - 7am
|Half hourly rate (after the first hour only)
|Half day rate (based on 4 hours)
|Full day rate
|Call for pricing
Swipe for more
Book a Building Hero
Your opportunity to give something back
We can guarantee that in choosing Building Heroes Property Services for your installation needs, you will be getting not just the right person for the job, but the best. All of our dedicated teams are made up of re-trained military veterans, so you can have full confidence that when you open the door to one of our heroes, you know you can trust the person walking in.
Having completed our expert training programme, our team is guaranteed to complete your job with military precision and the utmost professionalism. And, being highly trained veterans, they are able to provide transferable skills to their work, including timekeeping, resilience, problem-solving, discipline and excellent communication, making it a more pleasurable and trusting experience for you.
What’s more, you are also supporting someone to develop their second career. All too often, after years of military service, they are left without a real purpose in mainstream society, so your help enables them to provide a brighter future for both them and their families.
How to book
- Call us on 0800 800 800 or fill out a simple form on the website telling us as much as you can about the services you need.
- A representative from Building Heroes will assess your requirements and match you against our approved and trusted veteran tradespeople. Your job handler will provide a quotation for the work and, once agreed, will provide you with the name of your tradesperson and an arrival time.
- Your Building Hero will arrive on time to complete the work. Your job handler will support you throughout the whole process and is here to answer any queries you have before and after the work is completed.